Driving is not a right, it’s a privilege.
When driving your car you should always be mindful of your surroundings, be extra careful because accidents might happen in just a blink of an eye. So here are a few tips on how to be safe while driving and how to maintain your car.
Start first with the exterior part of your car:
- Check your car tires if they’re not flat.
- Then check your side mirrors and wind shields if it’s clean so that you’ll be able to clearly see the road while driving.
Next is the interior part:
- Check your car’s gas level.
- Then check the brake pads if it’s working.
- Turn on your car’s engine for 5 minutes before heading out.
- When you’re already ready to go make sure to fasten your seatbelts.
- When overtaking always use a signal light.
- When turning right or left you should always check your rearview and side mirrors if you’re free to go in that direction.
- Before turning off the engine you should wait for 5 minutes for the engine to cool down.
- Make sure your lights are always working for your own convenience while driving during night time.
- You should have a general check-up at least every after 3 months or 5000 mileage.
Keep these tips in mind because these might help you while driving or while maintaining your car. Check out cars.com they have amazing cars for your everyday use.
Cut my hair short last august not because I was broken hearted but – because I wanted to feel something new and look at myself in a new light.
I know I haven’t been updating since god knows when and I really wanted to write again. It was a whirl wind ride for me for the past months. To tell you frankly? I am happy but I wasn’t in a good place. I doubted myself a lot, especially with work related stuff. I started to lose confidence and I just literally don’t know what to do.
I was also busy.
I was busy with work.
And just busy with life in general.
I stopped writing for a while because I wasn’t really into it anymore. I wasn’t feeling motivated like how I used to before when I was still new in this “blogging world”. For how many months, I totally stopped checking my blog, stopped checking groups that are blog related. I thought of quitting for good but in the back of my mind when I experience new things, explored new cities or tried new delicious food – all I wanted to do was to write a new post and share it with you guys.
I wanted to write more and take nice pictures.
I sure am didn’t want to quit.
I know that I don’t have a huge followings here, I don’t even know if there’s anyone who are still reading or visiting my blog. But, in this very moment I suddenly had the urge to write and explain why I haven’t been updating.
I don’t owe anyone any explanations but I know that I owe it to myself, at least.
I wanted to experience the feeling of being thrilled to write again, take new pictures or tell a story of how my day went.
So to summarize it – I want to write more and share my stories, although I’m not good at it.
So here I am now.
Writing my another “first” post.
Have you seen the fretlight Electric Guitar? It looks awesome! This innovative guitar incorporates sleek lines and supple contours to fit snugly to your body. This Electric Guitar will surely sound great and has a great quality! Definitely a perfect instrument for people who are in a band and those who loves music! I, myself plays guitar too but I also want to learn how to use an electric guitar! It feels like I am a rocker chic while playing one.